Procedure entry point not found

Essentially, I’ve been using 3.1 for a while now and I haven’t had a problem thus far, however, I’ve been getting “procedure entry point _ZNKSt8__detail20_Prime_rehash_policy11_M_next_bktEj not found in libstdc+±6.dll” ever since I’ve upgraded to 3.2.
I’ve tried downgrading back to 3.1 and the error disappears.
I’ve even tried to compile the lib myself, but the problem persists.
What could the causes be? I’d totally love to use the newest version.
Thanks to anyone who’s willing to reply and thanks to anyone who’s contributed to this wonderful library.

It’s a strange error for GLFW to be triggering as it uses no C++. It sounds like a possible compiler mismatch. Did you compile GLFW 3.2 yourself and was it with the same version of the toolchain as your program?

Ah, I see on IRC that you did try compiling 3.2 yourself. Hmm.

I don’t really know what else to try and I would really like to use the latest release.

When you built 3.2, did the test and example programs link successfully?

Just tried to build it myself again and noticed some errors:
The C compiler identification is GNU 4.7.1 Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe -- works Detecting C compiler ABI info Detecting C compiler ABI info - done Detecting C compile features Detecting C compile features - done Looking for pthread.h Looking for pthread.h - not found Found Threads: TRUE Could NOT find Vulkan (missing: VULKAN_INCLUDE_DIR) Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE) Looking for dinput.h Looking for dinput.h - not found Looking for xinput.h Looking for xinput.h - not found Performing Test _GLFW_HAS_DEP Performing Test _GLFW_HAS_DEP - Success Performing Test _GLFW_HAS_ASLR Performing Test _GLFW_HAS_ASLR - Success Performing Test _GLFW_HAS_64ASLR Performing Test _GLFW_HAS_64ASLR - Failed Using Win32 for window creation Configuring done
I’m a newbie with CMake, to be honest, all I did was download the GLFW 3.2 package and follow the instructions on the compilation page.

That is the expected output when configuring for legacy MinGW.

So why am I getting the procedure error at all?
It’s quite strange.
Also, the tests’ and examples’ exes won’t run, they’re throwing an APPCRASH whose culprit is the “StackHash_0a9e” module.

I’m about to give up.
I’ve tried everything I could, I’ve also been trying some “fixes” found on Google, but this error is way too generic and none of them have worked for me.
I’d really love to use 3.2 and any future update, but so far, it seems I’ll be stuck with 3.1.