Hi GLFW Devs,
I’ve been using GLFW for a while. I would like to help it reach the 3.4 release. These are the things that I am able to contribute in a cross-platform manner.
- Joystick/Gamepad input callbacks (Closing #601)
- Gamepad rumble/vibration (Closing #57)
- Playstation 4 Controller Touchpad and LED support
I wanted to ask a few questions I could not find answered on the repository before starting:
- Is it necessary that the
src/folder stays flat, with no folders to add code organization?
- Is it a goal of glfw to have as few dependencies as possible/roll-your-own for most parts of the codebase?
- Is this forum the best way to communicate with the core devs of the project?
Looking forward to your responses.