How to get right OPENGL ES 3.0's lib and dll for PC

palmer789 wrote on Thursday, January 21, 2016:

Hi,
I have been trying to develop OPENGL ES 3.0 on my PC, and I have a NVIDIA card.I have done such things:
1.Use the compiled lib and dll from web, and refrence it in my project.I can run opengl code.But if I define GLFW_INCLUDE_ES3 and call glfwWindowHint(GLFW_CONTEXT_VERSION_MAJOR, 3), glfwWindowHint(GLFW_CONTEXT_VERSION_MINOR, 0) and
glfwWindowHint(GLFW_CLIENT_API, GLFW_OPENGL_ES_API), the opengl code had none effect, e.g. glCreateShader always retunrned 0.Even thougn I had called it after glfwInit() and glfwCreateWindow().And after I called glGetString(GL_RENDERER), it retunrd ANGLE.
2.So I thought may be I had used a wrong lib and dll.So I downloaded the source code of GLFW and use CMAKE to compiled it.I had tried a lot of combinations for generating libs and dlls, but all they failed.Must I compile lib and dll myself set GLFW_LIBARIES to glesv2 and toggle GLFW_USE_EGL to get a right version lib and dll?
There is really few documents that describe how to run OPENGL ES 3.0 on PC thougn every one said GLFW supports OPENGL ES on PC.

palmer789 wrote on Saturday, January 23, 2016:

I have got it.
Just use GLEW with GLFW.