This release fixes for a few bugs, most notably the gamepad mapping regression in 3.3.5.
Please report any issues with this release to our issue tracker.
- Bugfix: Joysticks connected before init did not get gamepad mappings (#1996)
- [Win32] Bugfix: Content scale queries could fail silently (#1615)
- [Win32] Bugfix: Content scales could have garbage values if monitor was recently disconnected (#1615)
- [Cocoa] Bugfix: A dependency on an external constant caused crashes on macOS 11 and earlier (#1985,#1994)
- [X11] Bugfix: Icon pixel format conversion worked only by accident, relying on undefined behavior (#1986)